Thursday, April 30, 2015

He's 7!

This kid has grown so much this year.  He can put together Lego sets all on his own (sometimes making pretty cool additions), doing great at gymnastics, getting good at golfing, has come far on his reading, has better penmanship than his dad and can now ride a bike!

His teacher told me that Will has many friends at school and is well liked by all.  I can see why.  He is tenderhearted and yet determined.  But still loves a good laugh.  I love this kid.  Sometimes it makes me a little sad that he is growing up so fast.  But at the same time I wouldn't trade it for anything.



Will's favorties:
Color: Red
Toy: Legos of course!
Animal: Dog
Show: Star Wars the Clone Wars or Star Wars Rebels
Book: Lego Star Wars Encyclopedia
Friends: Nolan and Trevor and Cora and his Dad of course
When he grows up he wants to be: a scientist




No comments:

Post a Comment