We decided at the beginning of the year to sign Will up for Tiger scouts because my friend April was going to be the den leader for the schools pack and many of his friends were going to do it. He has loved it and has gotten into getting his badges and belt loops in addition to going on some surprisingly fun field trips. I thought his favorite would be the jail or the newspaper, but so far it has been the bank.
This is Will and his best buddy Nolan. It's so nice when your kids best friend happens to have a family that yours gets along very well with. We love this family and are really going to miss them!
These boys were selected to be flag bearers for the ceremony. They were all SO excited.
These two could talk forever.
These are his patient and wonderful den leaders Kris Humphries and April Prescott.
They had 21 Tiger cubs to deal with at each pack meeting talk about patience!
The scout committee had asked us if we could hold the ceremony at our church, and we were happy to oblige. Now I've helped multiple times with Relief Society events or meetings in the multi-purpose room, but I don't think we've ever set up almost every table and chair before. It was a lot of work but turned out beautifully. We had a lot of compliments on how nice our church was and felt. A couple of funny things about it, April asked if there was anything the pack could do to say thank you and I almost told them that they should come to sacrament meeting the following Sunday...but chickened out! Why do I do that? I've regretted not saying that ever since. Next time...
He looks so little here...but really is only about a foot shorter than me now. I guess that isn't saying much though is it?
So proud of this boy.




No comments:
Post a Comment