Monday, October 22, 2012

If you were a fly on my wall...

If you were a fly on the wall at our house, here would have been some of the things you'd have seen or overheard in the past couple of weeks:

-Will standing on his chair at dinner wholeheartedly declaring that he will no longer bite his nails or pick his nose.  Jeremy commenting immediately afterward,"Sounds like a campaign promise to me."

-Cora saying her first word "Mama" on 10/11/12.  I bet you can guess why I remember that date.

-Me spilling hot chocolate all over the table in the TV room that I don't allow people to take drinks into because they might spill.  Yes, it went under the radiator and was a pain to clean up.  I got it though.

-Festus sleeping a lot and snoring just as much.  

-"Mom, you are the Darth Vader zombie.  Don't eat me and Cora's brains!" 

-"Hey Mom!  Cora is trying to get up the stairs again.  She's following me because she likes me."
"Will!  She's halfway up the stairs!  Why didn't you tell me before?"
"I don't know.  Look, she's okay. She can do it."






No comments:

Post a Comment