Friday, October 5, 2012

9 Month Baby Cora!


This little sweetheart is growing up too fast.  She is very curious and likes to explore the house.  She has her favorite places she'll go and remembers where things are such as her toys.  She also knows where the dog treats are and for some silly reason thinks that they are hers to eat.  Maybe I should put her crackers in that spot instead of stuff for the dog right?  Cora can now walk 3-4 steps to something, any further than that and she'll just plop down on her bum and crawl toward it.  Some fun 9 month things about my little Miss Cora Girl:

- She is 27.5 inches tall and weighs 18.5 lbs.
- Her hair is now blonde, with some red highlights.
- Her favorite food is fruit, she love grapes.  This is new for our family, Will will only eat carrots and sometimes corn, but forget about fruit.
- No more baby food.  I still give it to her sometimes, but she is definitely not a fan.
- She loves to be chased.  She giggles until she has to stop crawling or walking when you chase her because she'll topple over from laughing.
- She wants to be by her brother at all times.  She thinks the world of him.
- She sleeps through the night on occasion, I think we'll get there within a couple of months.
- No teeth yet, but working on them.
- Will "talk" away in the mornings until I go get her from her crib.
- She is starting to get pretty attached to her Mom.  This makes me really glad we go to the YMCA so I can have a break and she can see that other people are nice too.  It's great for Will to go and play with other kids too.
Did I mention she loves ice cream?

This is her cupboard, so nice to let her just pull everything out!





1 comment:

  1. No teeth yet?!! Bennett I think is getting his bottom ones. Which I think would explain why he screamed so much at the dance.

    I love Cora, Bennett and her are going to be best of friends.

    ReplyDelete