Monday, June 1, 2015

Graduation from Midwestern University-We did it!

Waiting patiently for the ceremony to begin...

I was lucky to have plenty of adults to help entertain Cora and Will during the wait.

Yup, 2 hours later she is still holding onto her goldfish bag.  But Jeremy is officially a doctor!

Picture with the family and my mom.

Jeremy and his sweet friend Rachel.

Jeremy and his big sis Stef.

Uncle Matt carried this little one and chased her down multiple times.  I was so grateful!

Jeremy and his very proud parents.

Jeremy and all of his siblings.  It was so fun to have them all there!

Jeremy and his good friend Fletch.  Love this guy too, he and his fiance watched Will and Cora for me one night while I went and played with friends while Jeremy was in Kingman doing his rotation out there.

"Trust me!  I'm a doctor!"

Cora and Will running rampant.



We decided to celebrate by all going to Lou Malnati's.

Everyone loved the pizza!

Will loved sitting next to these two!

I am so proud of Jeremy.  There were times when I wasn't sure we'd make it, like when I hadn't seen him in 5 weeks, or when I only got to see him when I got up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom.  But we survived and conquered!

No comments:

Post a Comment