Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Utah take 3

When the kids woke up to Daddy being in Utah (he flew in late at night after 4 weeks of separation), they wouldn't let him out of their sight.  Don't you love a tender picture and then someone decides to pick their nose?

Jeremy and I had a getaway for a night up to Park City, you can see the backside of Mt. Timpanogas in the background.


We met a cool couple from Australia that took this for us.

Do you think that this kid wants to go swimming or what?  He wore the flippers almost all the way to the pool.  Then Will decided that flippers are hard to walk in.


Peyton, Will and Kooy.

Cora liked the dress up stuff her Auntie Em got her, but she liked wearing the bag on her head just as much. Lamp shade the next step?

We went out to a birthday lunch with Nevin and Alyse (without kids!) since Nevin and Jeremy's birthdays were almost here.  It was so fun and I was glad that my brother Brent was able to come too.  We just hung out and laughed and had a great time.  Will just wanted a ride in his favorite blue jeep.

My little tall sis Alyse and sweet Cora.

What trip is complete without family pictures right?  I liked this one.

Love this girl.


Jeremy showing his true colors and how much he loves me.

Just chillin in the swing eating a sugar cookie.

 I love family BBQ's.




We hiked to Donut Falls, and Debbie, Kristen and Scott came too!



I had to document this city girl actually climbing down rocks.  Proud of you Debbie!


Shopping at City Creek again.  Don't we look excited?  We did actually have fun.





We had a BBQ at my brother Roland's house to say goodbye to my family.


Micah helping their dog Niko give Cora bones.

One last cuddle with Grandma Curtis.

We love visiting Utah, nothing beats hanging out with family.  I mean, where else do you have boys making laughing chains?  I can't wait until we get to visit again.

No comments:

Post a Comment