We were able to have one of our good friends who just moved stay with us for a couple of days while he finished up his last couple days of work. We spent New Years Eve doing "minute to win it". The kids loved it, and actually so did we!
The score was close, but Kevin ended up winning Jeremy by 3 points.
Trying to get psyched to jump into the lake.
Cora cried the whole time we were there because she wanted to go swimming. Poor thing didn't understand how cold the water was. I was worried she would jump in, but thankfully she didn't.
As it turns out, we should have been worried about this kid getting in. At least he left his clothes on.
Boys getting ready to jump in and me realizing that our camera was dead. Thank goodness for phones!
Jeremy and Kevin booking it back.
Nailed it!
And I didn't die either. I should be able to conquer anything now.


No comments:
Post a Comment