Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Last day of Kindergarten

Will was so excited for his last day of school and their field day and lunch at school.  He got himself all ready to go and when I went to drop him off I asked if he wanted me to hang out with him.  The reply was,"Nope, I see my friends, I'm going to go play."  Okay then mister big boy.
This little girl sobbed when we dropped off Will and she didn't get to go too.  Well, now she has all summer to hang out with him.

After school the kids hung out for a bit.

Will is going to miss seeing these kids each day.  I'm so glad he's made such good friends this year, and glad he can still hang out with them.  I'm so proud of Will and how much he has grown up this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment