Sunday, February 23, 2014

Chicago Car Show

We have always loved going to car shows, but haven't gone to the one here in Chicago because we've heard how crazy busy it is.  Our friends, the Bowlers, invited us to go with them to the black tie charity event for the car show.  We were so excited!  We tried out a couple of our favorite cars, the Fiat (for Jeremy, seriously) and the Tundra for the kids and me.  Plus we got to try all sorts of food from restaurants from all over Chicago.  But here are some pictures of our dream cars.

I love Jaguars.  I don't know why, but don't I look good in one?  

This one was in a superbowl commercial so Jeremy took a picture of it.

V12 viper 24 hour Lemanse car (says Jeremy).

And the highlight, the Bugati. 

The boys posing after they wiped away some of the drool from their mouths.

My barbie's car growing up, I had to try it out.  Because I want to be Barbie.

Cheers!

It was so fun to get all dressed up and then on top of that getting to try out some fabulous cars.  Thanks Jason and Diana!

No comments:

Post a Comment