Yes, I made my family pose for a shot. But I wanted a shot of Cora's cute outfit her auntie Stef got her, and Will was so proud of his America flag he was excited for a photo op.
Will wasn't okay with just hanging out with Mom and Dad for the fireworks this year, he ran off and found his friends who were also at Ty Warner Park for the fireworks. Man this kid is growing up too fast! It was fun to watch the fireworks with so many friends from our ward, and it makes it so much more fun for the kiddos too.
Cora is still fine with hanging out with us for the fireworks, but she and Jeremy are not cool with me taking flash pictures of them during the show.
I am so grateful to live in the land of the free and the home of the brave.
No comments:
Post a Comment