I am thankful for so many things. Most of all I am thankful for my family-those near and far, that my mom's surgery went well (more of that to come later) and for great friends.
It's a little hard to see, but Will is thankful for turkey, his Mom, Dad and his Dog. When I asked him if he said he was thankful for Cora, he said,"No, I'm not thankful for her." I'm sure that will change.
This is Cora "helping" me get things set up for Thanksgiving. We were able to have some friends come over and help us feast on Jeremy's annual Turducken.
Isn't she a beauty? In case you are wondering, a Turducken is a chicken, inside a duck, inside a turkey with layers of stuffing in between. And even more amazing, Jeremy has to make it gluten free each year so I can eat it too. It was absolutely delicious!
This is the only picture I got of Cora's first Thanksgiving. You can see her way back in the right hand corner. We had a lot of fun and the kiddos played together well enough that we were even able to play a few rounds of Ligretto after gorging ourselves on some tasty food.
Friday was my birthday. Yea! Jeremy pampered me by letting me read almost all day, we hung out and watched the Utah game, ordered some pizza (gluten free of course!) and then went to see "Argo" (thanks our friends for watching the kiddos!). I couldn't have asked for a more perfect birthday, well, except maybe my wallet not getting stolen at the movie.





No comments:
Post a Comment