For our second week of vacation in Utah we spent the time with Jeremy's family.
The kids spent lots of time getting cuddles (which Cora is not always a fan of).
Will loved hanging out and just playing with toys, cousins or whatever else was around and new.
Cora started really smiling and laughing while we were out there, it was so fun to have everyone see her cute personality.
Sibling quality time on the floor. I'll enjoy the quiet quality time while I can:)
We had to go to Chin Wah. Lisa (I didn't get her in the pic, sorry Lisa), Stef and Kaelie were trying to put lipgloss on my baby girl. What?! They grow up fast enough as it is, that's it, we're going back to Chicago.
Jeremy is always happy after a full tummy of Phoenix Chicken. He has been craving it since last year when we were in Utah.
Didn't know it at the time, but Will and Peyton are cranky because they were sick. Kooy just is a silly goose and was making me laugh like crazy. Such funny kids.
One of the things we love about Grandma and Grandpa Curtis' is the swimming pool. It's wonderful to get out of the pool and get dry in no time.
See? I'm dry.
Went and checked out the new City Creek, it was cool. But Will got in trouble for taking off his shirt. I guess it wasn't modest.
Mountains! We visited our old ward in Sandy then went for a drive up Little Cottonwood. Sadly the road to Albion Basin was still closed so we stopped as high as we could go. Will freaked out when I tried to get him any closer to the edge, he was sure we were going to fall down the mountain.
"We're going to fall down the mountain!"
Jeremy and I were happy to go for a drive. Love the mountains!
We were able to have a BBQ at Matt and Lisa's with all the family (except Quentin, way to ruin family fun by getting into the bishopric Q!). It was fun to relax and hang out with everyone. This is Kaelee and Cora, the two grandgirls.
Nice silhouette on the slide of Cora and her sweet hair.
Sweet moves on the trampoline.
I dare you Stef! Just do it!
We also got to celebrate Emily and Jeremy's birthday.
Yes Will is crying. Besides being 4 and more emotional, he was beyond tired at this point and asked me quietly that night if he could sleep in his own bunk bed soon (he did get to sleep in a bunk bed at Roland's, so it was pretty close to home). He almost got teary eyed when I told him only a couple more days. I'm glad he likes our house so much.
Last cuddles with Grandma. Jeremy's parents were awesome to watch our kids quite a bit the second week while we went to the temple, went on a date and hung out with some of our friends (Will and I went swimming with my bestie and her boy and found out she is pregnant with a girl and due any day now! Neither of us like talking on the phone, so I guess it was good we hung out). We appreciated them doing this for us so much! We had a lot of fun in Utah and being able to spend time with family. Can't wait to hang out again next year while Jeremy is studying and taking his boards!
No comments:
Post a Comment