Friday, January 13, 2012

It's the most wonderful time of the year...

I realize I'm a bit late with blogging about Christmas, but I was pretty pregnant and just wanted to sleep when the boy was asleep.  So bear with me as I reminisce about last month.  So here are some of the fun things we did during the Christmas season.

Every year we make a gingerbread house for Christmas.  This year I found a cool kit that made a village instead.  This is what ours ended up looking like...a crime scene in which Grandma got ran over by a reindeer.



Apparently it was quite tasty too.

We also made a trip down to Bass Pro Shops to see Santa.  Will was excited to ask him for an X-Wing Star Wars spaceship.

I think Will's favorite thing was putting up the Christmas tree.  He kept shouting, "Merry Christmas!"

Each year we also go to the Christkindle Market downtown each year.  This year we went on Dec. 23rd and they were out of our beloved Kinder Egg (Jeremy used to have them on his mission in Berlin on Christmas).  Hopefully we'll go sooner next year and get some for the kiddos.

Will thought that seeing baby Jesus was pretty awesome, but the German style pretzel that was as big as his head was a big hit too.

I love the Christmas season, it's so fun to be with friends and do fun things with the family.

No comments:

Post a Comment