Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Visit from my Mom (part 1)

My Mom came to visit us last week and was here for ten fun filled days.  Will loved showing off for his Grandma and loved having someone to always play with.  It was incredibly nice to have her all to ourselves, I don't recall ever being able to just sit back and relax with her since before I was married and we'd have our long late night conversations.  It was great to be able to spend so much time together.
Will and Grandma watching a movie and having some popcorn.

We went to Bengston's Farm and had a lot of fun.  I'm not sure how excited my Mom was since she is by farms everyday, but I think that she had fun being with Will and seeing him so excited.  Will is sitting on a 1400 pound pumpkin.
 
Grandma was nice and bought some overpriced carrots so that Will could feed the animals. I think it was his favorite part of the whole farm. He giggled whenever the animals licked his hand.
 Going on a hayride to the pumpkin patch.
 
Grandma being brave sitting by Will and his stick.  Just like most boys, he likes to find them and swing them like a baseball bat.  Someday he'll learn to be careful, in the meantime I hope he doesn't hurt anyone.



Grandma loves to spoil her grandkids, Will got to ride on the train twice and he was in heaven.

Will thought it was pretty nice to have a buddy in the backseat, especially when Grandma buys really tasty popcorn to share with everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment